As summer rolls to a close, we’re getting more and more antsy to get out of the office and enjoy the little last bit of vacation time.
Whether you’re lucky enough to have some time off soon or you’re starting to plan your mid-winter vacation, here are some great resources to get inspired and plot your escape.
- Need to get somewhere ASAP? Try one of these great travel deals for fall. (SavvySugar)
- Load up your phone with apps to help you along the way. Here are some to help you plan, and some to help if you’re on the road. (Brit)
- Sure, you’ll pack light, but you need something to pack in. Find the perfect bag to tote all your swag. (BuzzFeed)
- Feel like it’s time for an extended vacay? Check out these ideas for (cheap) long-term travel. (EcoSalon)
- Don’t feel guilty about your time off—learn how you can apply your travels to your career goals. (HerCampus)
- When you go on vacation, make sure to leave work at work. (Inc.)