There’s just never enough time in the day, am I right? Most of us are constantly looking for ways to do more with the limited hours we have.
And that’s why, this week, we’ve rounded up some of the best productivity tips and tricks from around the web. From basic ideas to scientifically proven techniques, this advice will be sure to help you get more done.
- Start with implementing these five simple techniques to have a productive day—every day. (Work Awesome)
- Try adopting one of these qualities of incredibly productive people. (Business Insider)
- See how much setting up a deadline can affect your productivity. (Fast Company)
- Learn what science has to say about not getting sidetracked. (Scientific American)
- Or test out one of these psychology tips for staying more focused and getting more done. (Psychology Today)
- Try adding one of these powerful productivity apps to your iPad. (Life’d)
- Find out why one of these “bad habits” could actually be stellar for your productivity. (Copyblogger)
- Make it a goal to overcome your biggest time-management obstacles. (Careerealism)
- Learn why spending some of your day alone could do wonders for how much work you get done. (99U)
Want more? Check out some of our great productivity articles!
Your days are packed to the brim and you multi-task like a pro—so you must be productive, right? Turns out, you may not be working as efficiently as you think.
We can’t magically grant you more time in the day, but we can share a little secret for getting more done in the time that you do have: aggressively guarding your schedule. Here are two simple steps to getting started.