Tech-writer Matt Honan’s epic hacking last week is a good reminder to us all of the importance of taking care of our technology.
So, we’ve rounded up some of the best way to hack your own tech—to make it safer, cleaner, and easier to use, that is.
- Make sure what happened to Matt doesn’t happen to you. (Slate)
- Keep your phone battery powered up when you need it. (Brit)
- Salvage your sanity and organize all those cords. (Apartment Therapy)
- Make it easier to get through your email. (Under30CEO)
- Streamline your social media. (Good)
- Break your own bad tech habits. (GeekSugar)
- If you’re feeling really ambitious, completely spring (er, fall) clean all your tech. (Lifehacker)