You probably find yourself thinking it at least once a week: There just isn’t enough time in the day! We feel your pain. So, to help us all make the most of our 24 hours, we’ve gathered some of the best life hacks and time-saving tips from around the web.
- Start by trying one of these 24 simple ways to save an hour. (Inc.)
- Make sure you’re not wasting precious time every morning. (POPSUGAR Smart Living)
- Learn to speed read to make work go by faster (and help you finally get through all those articles you’ve saved for later). (Work Awesome)
- Use these tips to keep chores from sucking away your entire day. (Real Simple)
- Reduce your time in the kitchen with these time-saving tips. (The Kitchn)
- Use these tricks to find seven extra hours in your day. (Huffington Post)
Want more? Check out some of our articles on making the most of your time.
Let’s face it: Everyone has a lot to do. So the people who accomplish more aren’t actually less busy—they just know how to prioritize and manage their time. Here’s how to identify your time-wasting tendencies and find a few ways to fit more into your schedule.
You’ve heard that looking for a job is a full-time job–so, if you actually have a 9-to-5, where are you supposed to find the time to scroll through job postings and pull together applications? Follow these tips for making the most of your limited time.