You’ve planned your party and picked your menu, but have you thought about the drinks you’ll be serving today? Sure, you could throw a few beers on ice, but why not impress your guests with a deliciously easy 4th of July cocktail?
We’ve created one of our own for you, and we’ve included nine more of our red, white, and blue favorites from across the web. Happy 4th!
Red, White, and Blue Sparkling Sangria
- 1 bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mint
- Juice of one lemon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Simmer 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup mint, and the juice of one lemon until sugar has dissolved. Let cool for 20 minutes, strain out the mint leaves, then combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and serve over ice. Garnish with a few mint sprigs.
- Strawberry-Infused Mint Julep (Cookie + Kate)
- Blood Orange Margarita (White On Rice Couple)
- Gin & Pomegranate Love Potion (bleubird)
- Moscow Mule (Teroforma)
- Champagne Cocktails with Mint and Lemon Sorbet (fresh365)
- The Tarragon Cocktail (A Thought For Food)
- Black & Blue Mojito (SheKnows)
- The Blueberry Rum Smash (theKitchn)
- Blueberry-Pineapple Champagne Sparklers (tasty-trials)