It’s back-to-school time, and that’s got us reminiscing. And, although there were many great things about college, dorm living was not one of them.
But while we may not be stuffed into a tiny room with two strangers anymore, plenty of us post-college gals are still trying to make the best home we can out of a teeny tiny apartment. So, we’ve gathered up some of the best tips from across the web for living well in a small space.
- Memorize these small space survival strategies. (WiseBread)
- Check out these ideas for making your space look bigger than it is. (Secrets of the Yumiverse)
- Don’t be afraid to live large in a small space. (CasaSugar)
- Use feng shui tips to keep calm in a cramped space. (Greatist)
- Get ideas for making the most of your tiny space from readers just like you! (Apartment Therapy)
- Make the most of what little storage space you have. (Lifehacker)
- Decorate despite your small space. (Better Homes and Gardens)
- Gain some wisdom from someone living in the smallest space of all (a New York apartment, that is). (SavvySugar)