Have a habit you’re hoping to kick, or one that you want to adopt to make positive change? We’re here to help with the best advice from around the web on habits: how to make them, how to break them, and which are the best to have around.
- Try this creative life hack for coaching yourself out of bad habits. (Lifehacker)
- Think about some of these “bad” habits in a different light. (The Rumpus)
- Learn how to make lasting change in your life using your habits. (Tiny Buddha)
- Decide if you can adopt the hardest habit of all. (Wrestling Possums)
- Know that you can develop strong habits—even if you’ve failed in the past. (Fast Company)
Looking for some new habits to make (or break) in your life? Try these:
- Healthy habits to adopt this week (FitSugar)
- Money habits it’s high time to ditch (Life’d)
- Cooking habits that make a huge difference in the kitchen (TheKitchn)
- Tech habits that everyone should have (Lifehacker)
Want more? Check out some of our great content on habits!
Entrepreneurs, it’s time to declare that some of our behaviors are not just circumstantial or part of the experience, but bona fide bad habits. Here are three that entrepreneurs are particularly prone to, and how to kick them for good.
If you think punctuality doesn’t matter, think again: By being habitually late, you run the risk of undermining your professional reputation—no matter how smart or competent you might be. Here’s why and how to make punctuality a priority.