Let’s be honest: The holidays are fun, but they’re also exhausting, expensive, and, well, stressful.
But before you start worrying about all of the items on your to-do list, take a peek at this list of great articles from around the web. From streamlining your holiday shopping to soothing your headache, you’ll make the season (almost) stress-free.
- Get the season off on the right foot with one of these virtually free stress relievers. (MindBodyGreen)
- Haven’t started your holiday shopping? Browse for everyone on your list from this round-up of 95 (yes, really) gift guides. (Brit + Co.)
- Still stuck? If you’re in one of these five awkward gifting situations, problem solved. (Women’s Health)
- If all else fails, turns out it’s totally OK to regift. (LearnVest)
- We recommend online shopping, but if you really have to hit the mall, make sure to win at the holiday parking game. (Lifehacker)
- Feeling strapped after you’ve finished your list? Try these tricks to save on your winter expenses. (Savvy Sugar)
- If you don’t have anything to wear to your office party, here’s how to make that old LBD holiday-party ready. (InStyle)
- And the next morning, try one of these six ways to soothe your headache. (Real Simple)
- Stay healthy all season long with The Lazy Girl’s Detox. (Refinery 29)
Want more? Check out some of our tips on de-stressing the holidays!
It’s the holidays—time for those relatives who only see you once a year to bombard you with judging questions about your career, future plans, and love life. Well, this year, we’ve got you covered with a few witty responses to the most annoying family inquiries.
You’ve made your list, checked it twice, and most importantly, budgeted for it. But what you might not have thought about when plotting your holiday shopping is the unnecessary extras involved. Read on for hidden costs this season and how to avoid them.