Are you trying to break into the start-up world or considering launching a company of your own?
We want to help!
We’re partnering with General Assembly to give away a four-day, three-night trip to San Francisco, including personal access to some of the stars of Silicon Valley. One lucky winner and travel companion will get to meet with start-up visionaries, tour leading tech companies, and see an insider’s view of the industry.
The Prize Package
One lucky winner and a companion of his or her choosing will receive:
- Trip for two to San Francisco from March 27 to March 30
- Round-trip airfare to San Francisco from anywhere in the U.S. or U.K.
- Three nights of accommodations at the W Hotel
- Personal tours of Apple, Facebook, Google, Twitter, 500 Startups, and Y Combinator
- One-on-one meetings with Hunter Walk, Dave McClure, Sarah Lacy, and Shervin Pishevar
- Car transportation around the city provided by Getaround
- Invitation to General Assembly’s San Francisco campus launch festivities
Deadline to enter: March 5, 2013