When it comes to living a successful and happy life, habits are a powerful way to keep you moving forward. But just as there are plenty of excellent habits out there (think: that to-do list you write every morning), there are plenty that hold you back (checking BuzzFeed, anyone?).
To help you stay on track, we’ve gathered some advice from around the web on the best habits and rituals to integrate into your daily life.
- Your daily rituals often start first thing in the morning—make sure to use them right! (James Clear)
- If you need a little inspiration, see how successful CEOs get their days going. (The Guardian)
- Aim to adopt some of these rituals that will help you reach your potential. (Fast Company)
- Try adding some of these habits of the delightfully successful. (LinkedIn)
- And to add a little balance to your life, look to these habits that will make you happier. (Inc.)
- At the very least, get these three essential tasks done every day. (99U)
- But rituals don’t have to be just daily—read about the weekly, monthly, and yearly habits that can benefit you, too. (The Bamboo Project)
- And with all this in mind, learn how you can bring it together to create your ultimate daily routine. (Buffer)
Want more? Check out some of our great articles on habits that guarantee success!
Whether it’s tweeting or spending too much time at the water cooler, we all have a bad habit we’re trying to kick at work. But instead of getting rid of it, why not turn it into an asset? Read on for creative ways to make your bad habit work to your advantage.
Feel like your mornings are frenzied and stressful? This short video gives some ideas for a better, more energizing way to start your day.