Thanks for sharing, I always see these in various online media sites I visit daily - nice to see it all in one page.
When we’re gunning for success at work, we often turn to advice from those who’ve already found their way to the top: Fortune 500 CEOs, startup founders turned mega-entrepreneurs, the top executives in our fields.
The good news is, there are a lot of successful people out there willing to share their tips—it’s just that it can be hard to find and sort through all that advice. But this week, we’ve scoured the web for some of the best secrets to success out there.
Spend your lunch hour combing through these tips, and start dreaming about your own wild success.
- It’s never too late to learn these seven lessons of success. (Inc.)
- Quickly steal one of these habits of the super successful. (Fast Company)
- Or adopt one of these mindsets to keep yourself moving forward. (Pick the Brain)
- Read up on what successful people do differently. (HBR)
- And learn how they approach their work to get it done right. (Forbes)
- Try this tactic for making your side projects wildly successful. (99U)
- Finally, flip through some of this advice for a successful career that you don’t hear very often. (Quora)
Want more? Check out some of our articles on being successful!
We grabbed a few minutes with six women who are leaders in their fields to get a few quick bits of advice for reaching the top.
Cathie Black, former president of Hearst Magazines and USA Today, is an expert on getting ahead at work and creating the career and life of your dreams. Here’s her advice for making it to the top.