No matter how good you are, there’s always some way you could be better. And that’s a good thing! If we were all perfect at doing our jobs and living our lives, there’d be nothing to strive for, no goals to work toward.
If you’re feeling a little stagnant in your personal or professional development, pick one of the ideas below (53 in total!) and start working toward a better you today.
- Try one of these simple (but slightly scary) ways to become a better you. (Positively Positive)
- Read about how to become more unstoppable every day. (Fast Company)
- Use life experiments to convince yourself that the changes you’re making matter. (QuickSprout)
- Test out these strategies for upping your everyday confidence. (Lifehacker)
- Improve your decision-making skills with these tips. (HBR)
- Manage a team? You can be a better boss by Friday. (Inc.)
- Anyone can learn from these ideas for being a better co-worker. (CopyPressed)
- Personal development doesn’t have to be a drag—try these methods for making it more fun. (Pick the Brain)
Want more? Check out some of our great articles on improving your work and life!
Everyone wants to be more productive, creative, and successful, right? Time management expert Julie Morgenstern says that the secret to all of those things is learning how to focus. Read on for three smart strategies to kick your productivity into high gear.
As a manager, you’re supposed to help your team succeed. But what happens when you realize it’s your performance that needs some help?