I cannot wait for the weekend and to sink into all of these posts and resources you've rounded up! Thank you!
To help get you started—or help you take your existing blog to the next level—we’ve gathered some of the best advice from around the web.
- Not convinced that blogging matters? Check out this podcast on the huge benefits of blogging. (Prolific Living)
- Learn the differences between content that works and content that doesn’t. (Social Fresh)
- Get some pro tips from a PR blogging veteran. (Inc.)
- Make sure to set up the right goals for your blog so you have something to work toward. (Uncommon Digital)
- Even though blogging takes some work, make sure to avoid blogging burnout. (Forbes Women)
- Turn your side gig into a money maker with these blogging gigs that pay. (Brazen Life)
- Or try monetizing your blog by creating a digital product. (Gala Darling)
Want more? Check out some of our great articles on blogging!
Ever thought of starting a fashion or beauty blog, or have one you’d like to improve? Check out five key lessons for bloggers from last week’s Lucky Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference.
So you’re ready to start your blog. You’ve got your theme picked out, a great name, and a few posts drafted. But wait—there’s a more important first step: defining your blog’s brand. We’ll show you how.
Ever thought about becoming a fashion blogger? Turns out, it’s not just about having awesome outfits. One blogging expert weighs in on what you need to know to start your blog and make it stand out from the crowd.
Photo of woman blogging courtesy of Shutterstock.