Halloween is a fun holiday that breaks up the crisp fall months, but we always find that it, well, sneaks up on us a bit.
If you just realized that Halloween is hiding around the corner and you aren’t prepared at all, fear not! We’ve found some of the best ideas from around the web for celebrating the spooky holiday, even if you’re pressed for time.
- Make sure your house is spooktacularly decorated with these DIY ideas. (Apartment Therapy)
- Show off your best pumpkin carving skills. (The Hairpin)
- Cook up some fun Halloween-themed food. (Her Campus)
- Whip up and enjoy a hauntingly delicious cocktail. (Huffington Post)
- Take the perfect pictures of your night of tricks with these Halloween photo apps. (Brit & Co.)
- Celebrate the spooky holiday—even at a costume-free office. (SavvySugar)
- Don’t feel like going out? Grab a date and stay in with these chilling movies. (The Gloss)
Still need a costume? Try one of these ideas from The Daily Muse!
Need a workplace-friendly Halloween costume that’ll still be fun to pull together (not to mention, cute)? Get some inspiration from your favorite cubicle dwellers from the big (and small) screen.
Costume Class: What to Wear to Work on Halloween
Finding the perfect 9-to-5 costume is all about finding a balance between appropriate and creative. Here’s how to get in the Halloween spirit with professionalism and class.