Love them or hate them, rainy days can be tough to get through. So whether you have to venture out into the storm or get to stay curled up inside, here are some tips from around the web for getting through the wet weather.
- Gear up with some stylish rain boots and an awesome umbrella. (Refinery 29 / BuzzFeed)
- Make sure to gear up your tech, too, so it doesn’t get water-logged. (GeekSugar)
- Put on the right soundtrack for the storm. (EcoSalon)
- Stay on top of when the sky will fall out. (Lifehacker)
- Decorate your home to make the rain seem a little cheerier. (Apartment Therapy)
- Dive into a great new book. (Huffington Post)
- Finish up your day with this perfectly warm and nostalgic alphabet soup. (Big Girls Small Kitchen)