In case you haven’t noticed, everyone’s talking about the Olympics—a lot. To help cut through some of the noise, we’ve rounded up twelve of the best reads (and a bonus video!) inspired by the Olympics.
You don’t even have to turn off the games—just read during the commercial breaks!
- Get inspired by some of the coolest Olympic themed photo projects out there. (Photojojo)
- Check out these GIF guides to see what you missed. (The Atlantic)
- Pick up some business tips from the Brits. (Inc.)
- Gawk at the awesome digs of the Olympic Village. (Apartment Therapy)
- Read some thoughts on the state of gender equality in the games. (The New York Times)
- Imagine using one of these hilarious Olympic pick up lines. (EcoSalon)
- Meet the female Olympians who are making the most moolah… (SavvySugar)
- …then learn what may be holding the others back from getting endorsements.
- Learn about some of the weird rules Olympians must follow. (BuzzFeed)
- Read about how different brands are “competing” in the games. (The Social Fresh)
- Become the (Olympic) champion of your love life. (Her Campus)
- Follow your favorite athletes on Twitter. (Greatist)
Bonus: Watch this great video explaining exactly how fast Usain Bolt is compared to Olympians of the past. (The New York Times)