There are literally putrid dishes in the sink PERMANENTLY. It gets to the point where we just throw them away. I know it's a handful of old dudes who think we are their 50s wives. I promise it won't kill you to wash a dish! THE WORST.
Working in an office comes with certain responsibilities, such as keeping your shoes on and refraining from microwaving last night’s leftover fish in the break room. To make sure your officemates like you just as much as we do, we’ve compiled a list of the 7 Deadly Co-worker Sins, which you should refrain from committing at all costs.
1. Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
2. Writing Passive-Aggressive Notes About Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
3. Desk Border Crossing
4. Heating Up Seafood in the Microwave
5. Conference Room Squatting
6. Public Shaming for Not Recycling Properly
Image courtesy of quickmeme.