This kind of design could be exceptional! You really find how to have a group of onlookers occupied. Between comical inclination in addition to your movies, I came to be for all intents and purpose exchanged to initiate my individual web journal (successfully, very nearly… Lmao!) Fantastic profession. I must say i cherished what you were instructed to announce, and more than which, how we introduced it.
We love GIFs here at The Muse. Our inboxes and internal chat histories are littered with them. We send them when someone needs a boost. We send them in place of emoticons. We send them in place of actual emotional reactions (just kidding—mostly).
That’s why we were thrilled when we discovered Giphy, a lab from Someecards that allows to to create personalized GIF cards and send them to everyone you know. Check out the cards we’ve made for you below, then get started making your own—and share your favorites in the comments!
1. When You’ve Hit Your Mid-Afternoon Slump
2. When You Were Asking Your Colleague Questions All Day
3. When Your Work BFF Has a Big Presentation
4. When Your Teammate Needs a Break
5. When You’re Both Recovering From Last Night’s Happy Hour
6. When Your Friend Needs Some Encouragement
7. When Your Colleague Has a Big Project on Her Plate
8. On an Especially Stressful Day in the Office
9. On a Friday Afternoon
10. When Your Co-Worker Has a Meeting With the Boss
11. When You Can’t Get Enough of Your Cubicle-Mate’s Outfit
12. When Your Teammate Just Got Pounded in a Meeting